Saturday, June 20, 2009

One more WEEK!

I still can't believe that a week from today I'll be

Mrs. Wilkins
It's going to be so great!

So last Friday my wonderful parents packed up almost all of my possessions and headed down south.
We met Erik in St. George after he took a half day off and came up. We signed our life away to each other and got our Marriage license, so it's official, we're getting married!!!!!
We got into Vegas Friday night, Erik's Parents had a VERY nice dinner ready for us and it was great!
Saturday morning, we headed over to our new home to move my things in and get set up, and by 12 we were done. It's great having such an amazing future husband, and brother-in-law when you try and move a heavy bedroom set up six flights of stairs. My dad sacrificed his back in moving my things too. So soon there will be pictures of the house, when it gets cleaned up and finished being painted!

Saturday night however, was the MOST important day of my life-as a single person. Saturday night, June 13th, we headed to the Las Vegas Temple, so I could receive my own endowment. It was amazing, and being there with some of my family, and Erik's was just special. Erik was there squeezing my hand and making sure I knew he loved me. It was really special. Erik went through the temple for the first time that Tuesday before, it was a PERFECT night.

My parents got some pictures snapped in the atrium after the session. So here they are!

I can't wait to kneel across the alter from him, look him in the eyes and promise him that I'm his wife for eternity! It'll be the best day in OUR lives! I can't wait!






Click on the pictures to see the larger picture

0 comments: