Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Livin' the CRAZY life!

I really truly am alive I promise! Life has been so crazy the last few weeks. My work had inventory, so I worked 7 days straight trying to get ready for and handle inventory. All went well with that and it’s over! YAY! At least for another 6 months.

Erik got called into the Young Men’s again, as the Priest quorum advisor. It’s the same calling that he had before we got married. He loves spending time with the boys and trying to help them out! Apparently I was to have a calling too I just work every Sunday now, so a calling is out of the question as long as I’m training.

I love my new position, I’m still training so I don’t know everything yet, but So far it’s awesome! I have had great managers training me too! That is always the best part.

Erik and I are having such a great time just loving life! We’re trying to find a new hobby that is something that we can both do together to help strengthen our marriage. Something that’s just us, no family talk, no work talk, just us! We think we might have found something, stay tuned to see what it is, if it happens.

That’s about it from us! I just can’t believe how blessed we are, for our awesome families we both come from, and for our Heavenly Father who has his hand in all things. We know that what we have and who we are is because of Him and His plan for us! We love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to know the latest, crazy things:) Glad to know that you are living the same crazy life as the rest of us, Love you beautiful! Dana