Thursday, April 2, 2009

A day to enjoy

So I figured it's about time to update a little more on this lovely blog!
The middle of March my work took us all to the military ball! Erik was able to come up and so we had a wonderful day full of time with my family (Neil and Madalyn were driving through on there way to Nebraska) and getting wedding planning taking care of. Then we met the group at Temple Square and ate at the Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a blast and so much fun to run into some old friends and the Ball.



Last week we learned taht Erik's Great-Grandma that was 95 past away. So I'm jumping on a jet tomorrow night to attend her funeral in Vegas this weekend. I'm excited to be running away and seeing the family, but I sure wish I could stay longer!

I think that's all my updates as of now, I'm just pluggin' along, I finished all the wedding announcements last night, Thanks to my mom who was great and helping me finish them by my goal! So next is just... well... I have a little break from planning for a bit, we're at 86 days and counting! :)

0 comments: