Thursday, January 28, 2010

Parental Visit!

We had so much fun when my parents were able to visit just after christmas!


While Erik was working, we went hiking out to Red Rock. It was the first time Lola had been there too, and you can see who had her wrapped around his finger!


My cute dad was so great with a little puppy that could put it in 4-wheeled drive and take off on a hike!


My mom wanted to have Lola sit on this rock to get a photo....


Here is the face we got... she's way to much like a real child. She has so many fun personality traits!


We headed into work, and of course had to get a picture with the bear, here is the photo from my camera, he's a pretty fun bear!


We went and took a look around the new City Center, Las Vegas. These are giant ice cubes!




This is just one of the cool water features that City Center has to offer!


My parents in front of Paris! :)

1 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

It's nice to see you guys! Your puppy is so cute!