Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update!

So I know I've promised an update for awhile, and so here ya go, an update on the Wilkins family.

Over Labor Day weekend, our family grew by one, and no, it wasn't because of a baby... Erik and I got a PUPPY!


Here is Lola the first day we got her. We picked her up and headed straight to Utah to spend the weekend with my parents. She did great and slept almost all of the 6 hour drive! She was so little! She was born June 24, 2009. So just before Erik and I got married.


I love her floppy Ears! They aren't that way now, she sure has grown


She absolutely LOVES snuggling up with her dad! They love taking naps!


Here's Lola on Halloween, she was Wonder Puppy!


Here was Lola and Mom on Halloween. I was Thing Two...


My "Twin" at work was Thing One, because she's older.

0 comments: